Credit Advisory - anb
For more information and tips on credit products, please click on the following links:
- Pay your credit card dues on time to avoid paying additional charges and having a bad credit history.
- Merchants are not allowed to impose any additional fees while using your credit card at their stores.
- Keep your mailing address and contact details updated to ensure receiving monthly statements & SMS notifications.
- Report your lost or stolen credit card immediately through Hatif Alarabi 800 124 4040.
- If you opt to pay the minimum payments instead of full payments, you will be paying additional charges.
- Any foreign transactions either Purchase Transaction or Cash Advance is subject to the foreign currency exchange rate on the date of transaction.
- Ensure to keep your mobile on while travelling to receive SMSs on the transactions posted to your card.
- Avoid using Easy, Sequential & Self-related passwords.
- Protect your credit card information and passwords and do not share them with anyone even the bank’s staff themselves.
- It is recommended to change your passwords on regular basis especially after coming back from your trips.
- While using your credit card for retail purchases, do not let your Card/PIN out of sight since its data can be transmitted easily.
- Do not accept help from strangers while using ATMs.
- Ensure using safe and secured websites for online shopping.
- As per regulations, it is your right to file any statement disputes within a month of the statement issuance date.
- Go through your credit card Fees, charges as well as Terms & Conditions and read it thoroughly before adhering to any of it.