For your convenience, TeleMoney provides you with multiple transfer options
Remitting through TeleMoney Centers
- Visit your nearest TeleMoney Remittance Center.
- Submit your ID to the Customer Service Representative (CSR).
- The CSR will issue you a unique Remittance Membership ID number, which will allow you to add up to 15 beneficiaries.
- Approach the teller, hand him your ID and the transfer amount then select the beneficiary.
- The teller will enter the details in the computer and provide you with a printout of the information entered.
- Check the information on the printout, sign and return the original to the teller. Please keep a copy for your records.
- The transaction is processed and the remittance will be sent to the correspondent bank.
Remitting through ANB ATMs for ANB Customers and Others with TeleMoney Unique Membership ID
- Insert your ATM card in the card reader and choose the Language.
- Enter your PIN.
- Select the service “Funds Transfer Service”.
- Select “International Transfers”.
- Select “TeleMoney Remittances”.
- Select Beneficiary (from 1st to 4th only).
- Select currency (SR or Beneficiary Currency).
- Enter Remittance Amount.
- Verify Remittance details (Confirm/Decline).
- Transaction completed. Receipt is printed.
Remitting through ANB NET for Customers with TeleMoney Unique Membership ID
- Go to ANB Website
- Log in to ANB net (with User name and Password)
- Select TeleMoney
- Select the account to be debited for the transfer amount
- Select Beneficiary Name
- Enter amount (SR/Beneficiary Currency)
- Select Proceed
- Verify and confirm Remittance details
- Select (Confirm/Back/Amend)
- Print receipt post confirmation
Remitting through ANB Mobile for Customers with TeleMoney Unique Membership ID*
- Select Transfers
- Select TeleMoney Transfers
- Select Beneficiary then Proceed
- Insert Amount and select Confirm
- Accept terms and conditions
- Remittance already executed.
*If you have already registered in ANB NET service, you can use the same User ID and Password to log in to ANB Mobile Application.
- Remittance to be executed directly and debited to customer account, with SMS sent to customer mobile confirmation deduction of the transfer amount.
- It takes 30 minutes to 72 hrs., depending upon the type of service you use, and the correspondent bank, for the money to reach the beneficiary.
- The correspondent bank will deliver the funds/advise beneficiary of transfer arrival as soon as practicably possible.
- In case of error in the remittance, the correspondent bank will notify to, in turn, communicate with you for transfer amendment and re-sending.
- If delivery of your remittance is delayed, our representatives in the country of the correspondent bank will follow up with the correspondent to ensure delivery of your remittance to the beneficiary.
- Always provide the correct Beneficiary Information to both the CSR and Teller.
- Never give wrong or short beneficiary names. Check for exact match of account number, bank and branch names.
- For “Door to Door” services, provide the full, accurate name and address of the beneficiary.